Grass Valley T2 HD iDDR
GRASS VALLEY T2 HD IDDR
The T2 intelligent digital disk recorder (iDDR) brings full high-definition capture and playback to the video professional.
Additionally, the T2 iDDR works with standard-definition video and may be controlled from other production devices such as the Indigo A/V mixer.
The Grass Valley™ T2™ iDDR is a complete and self-contained SD and HD audio/video playout center. The front-panel transport controls have the look and
feel of traditional VTRs, and its two output channels support standard- or high-definition content. The crisp, clear LCD front panel can display high-quality images and is complemented by a software application suite for managing and selecting media clips, clip editing and trimming, and playout—including playlist creation.
Featuring extensive rear-panel audio/video connectivity, the T2 iDDR can also accept files via USB 2.0, or by data transfer over a standard Gigabit Ethernet
network. The T2 iDDR also accepts media from other applications including HQ AVI, MPEG-2, QuickTime, Windows Media Video HD, JPEG, TIFF, TARGA, and BMP
With the T2 iDDR, users can exchange content at high speed over a network or via removable media such as SSD through USB, FireWire (IEEE 1394), or the dedicated 2.5-inch HDD/SSD slot.
Further, the T2 iDDR can be controlled by our Indigo™ A/V mixer—combining features normally found in video production switchers, presentation mixers, and audio mixers—to create a powerful presentation system. The T2 iDDR has two playout channels for independent editing and previewing, or for delivering content to two different display systems simultaneously, including left-eye/right-eye 3D content.
- True HD support for HD productions - 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Up/downconversion feature for a wider range of resolutions and application support
- Multi-format support for transcode import – DV, DVCPRO, DVCPRO HD, WMV, MPEG-2, Canon EOS 5D video, JPEG, TIFF, TARGA, and BMP
- Three decks for the price of one – 1 record and 2 playback channels work independently and simultaneously
- 2-channel synchronized playback for key/fill rolls, edge blend displays, multi-screen, and 3D applications
- Embedded audio (8 channels per SDI connection)
- AES/EBU audio supported
- Easy-to-use front panel interface
- Workstation mode included as standard
- RAID-10 and SSD storage options
- Simple editing on-the-fly, including trimming, mark in/out and basic transition effects
- New, robust design – engineered to withstand punishing live event and mobile production environments
- Integration support for third-party control (BVW, GPIO, AMP)
There are 3 models available:
Grass Valley T2™ Intelligent Disc Recorder (iDDR)
Grass Valley T2™ Intelligent Disc Recorder (iDDR) RAID
2 additional hard drives with RAID 10 support to protect data for extra protection.
Grass Valley T2™ Intelligent Disc Recorder (iDDR) Solid State
2 x 160GB Solid State drives give ultimate Data security for ultimate protection.
Special service level agreements for T2™ are now available for 1 and 2 years, to provide an exchange unit in the unlikely event of problems. These SLA agreements are considerably cheaper if purchased at the same time as the T2™.