LIMITED TIME OFFER REDUCED PRICE** Datavideo TLM-702PD is a dual 7" LCD TFT monitor bank in a standard 19" 3U rack-mountable design, with Industrial Grade Panels ideal for 24/7 applications with a panel life of 50,000 hours.
The TLM-702PD has both High Definition and Standard Definition connections including HD & SD-SDI, HD & SDYUV, HDMI & Composite Video Input for each monitor.
The TLM-702PD monitor provides a range of advanced features that includes, audio indicator when working with SDI and HDMI, safe area indicators (80%, 90% OFF), VITC time code display, auto detection of NTSC/PAL, aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3 / 15:9 switchable and dual colour tally indication.
Each monitor have individual adjustments for brightness, contrast, colour and tint (Tint NTSC only).
Built in internal colour bar and blue only function, enables perfect and precise calibration of the monitor.
The TLM-702PD is an ideal choice when working with any High Definition switcher, such as Datavideo's SE-2000, and thanks to the robust steel and aluminium construction, is a standard 19" rack-mountable design, it is a perfect partner for any installation job, in production studio, OB van's, presentation, stage and many other.
- Industry grade panel, with up to 50,000 hours panel life
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- LCD contrast ratio: 1000:1 LED backlight
- HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, HD/SD-YUV & Composite Video input
- Aspect: 16:9 & 4:3 with safe area indicator
- Time code on screen display
- Blue only function
- HD/SD-SDI embedded audio input/output monitor
- Audio level indicator
- Colour temperature: 9300, 7500, 6500, 5400 or user defined configuration
- Built-in colour bar generator
- Individual brightness, contrast, colour & tint (tint NTSC only) adjustment for each panel
- NTSC/ PAL auto switching
- Dual colour, self-powered tally system provided for each panel
- Standard 19-Inch / 3U rack design
- Unique tilt adjustment while mounted in rack