**Limited Time Offer** is a 7 Inch monitor with an Industrial Grade Panel ideal for 24/7 applications with a panel life of 50,000 hours.
The TLM-700PD has both High definition and standard definition connections including HD & SD-SDI, HD & SD YUV, HDMI & Composite Video Inputs. The range of
connections and rugged metal design make it a perfect choice for users who work outdoors in the field or in a studio, with HD or SD.
The TLM-700PD can be powered from a standard V-Mount type battery, enabling you to power the monitor using an existing camera battery from a range of manufacturers. The TLM-700PD can also be powered via the supplied mains power adapter.
The monitor provides a range of advanced features including, audio indicator when working with SDI and HDMI, safe area indicators (80%, 90% OFF), VITC time code display, auto detection of NTSC/PAL, aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3 / 15:9 switchable and dual colour tally indication.
Adjustment for brightness, contrast, colour and tint (Tint NTSC only).
Internal colour bars and Blue only function enables perfect and precise calibration.
7 inch 16:9 HD Monitor with Industrial Grade Panel
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- LCD contrast ratio: 1000:1 LED backlight
- HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, HD/SD-YUV & Composite Video input
- Aspect: 16:9 & 4:3 with safe area indicator
- Industrial LCD Display - 50,000 hours
- Time code on screen display
- Blue only function
- HD/SD-SDI embedded audio input/output monitor
- Audio level indicator
- Colour temperature: 9300, 7500, 6500, 5400 & User defined configuration